Our Strategic Objectives 2023 – 2026
- Promoting positive public perception and understanding of an education in religion and worldviews
- Influencing governments’ policies in supporting a high-quality education in religion and worldviews , including the implementation of a National Plan in England
- Advocating for the importance of high-quality education in religion and worldviews within the education world
- Empowering the current and next generation of religion and worldviews teachers and leaders
- Fostering and nurturing collaborative partnerships within the religion and worldviews community
 By the phrase an education in religion and worldviews, we are including what is currently to referred in legislation as Religious Education in England, Religion Values and Ethics in Wales, Religious and Moral Education in Scotland and Religious Education in Northern Ireland.
In addition, the Trust is working on five internal strategic objectives to support the fulfilment of those above.
The Trust has short term goals and key performance indicators for each of the objectives.