Our Strategic Objectives 2020 – 2023
- Promoting positive public perception of an education in religion and worldviews
- Influencing government policy in supporting religion and worldviews, including the recommendations of the Commission on RE (2018)
- Advocating for the importance of a high-quality education in religion and worldviews within the education world
- Developing excellent leadership and teaching of religion and worldviews
- Facilitating the Religion and Worldviews community to work more cohesively.
In addition, the Trust is working on five internal strategic objectives to support the fulfilment of those above.
The Trust has short term goals and key performance indicators for each of the objectives.
In the following vlogs, Kathryn Wright, our Chief Executive explains the different elements of our strategy: