From Here to Outstanding – Pushing the Boundaries for RE
Professional development and discussion on the big issues in religious education today.
Wokefield Park Conference Centre, Reading 29th/ 30th September 2012
This weekend will create space for colleagues to engage and emerge confident in pushing the boundaries for outstanding RE. There are as many opportunities to reshape the subject as there are challenges.
Join over 200 RE teachers and professionals to network and socialize in outstanding residential conference facilities.
FREE to all first-time attendees
The Weekend will focus on five themes:
- Assessment and Pupil Progress: access and respond to the latest thinking on robust, humane and authentic assessment for learning.
- Classroom and Community: world class ideas for stimulating RE in, through, and beyond the four walls.
- Attitudes, Values, and Impact: prepare to make the case for RE providing key evidence for the new Ofsted framework.
- School Improvement: RE has the potential to be a key driver for school improvement with the focus on higher order thinking, speaking and listening, and the wider achievement indicators for learners.
- Innovative Curriculum: How can we push the boundaries? What are learners saying? What can we learn from other curriculum areas? What would a first class curriculum look and feel like?